Author Topic: [Shooting through wall] - Cocaine[LoD]  (Read 2327 times)

Offline iDanz0r

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
[Shooting through wall] - Cocaine[LoD]
« on: June 02, 2017, 10:17:38 am »
• Players' name: Cocaine[LoD]
• Date it occurred: Today
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): Shooting and sniping through wall.
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:
If you want to get to know someone, find out what makes them Angry.

Offline MrLeon

Re: [Shooting through wall] - Cocaine[LoD]
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 12:08:56 pm »
Answer for him: Cocaine[LoD]

1 - It is almost impossible to see me from where I shot, the distance from where the shot is made is 252 meters, if you want to know that it was hidden on a roof.

2 - Mr. Hwayi had 100 hp and 100 armors, while his partner was with 100 hp and you too, could first leave his partner with less than 20 hp his appearance with a motorcycle and learn to perform the DB, had 100 HP And it was easy to finish with you, as you say, while I shoot with the uzi and I finish before you kill me with the shotgun, if you say that I do not receive damage or less damage there are "Logs".

3- Mr. Makaveli his death was in the air did not even give him the opportunity to hide as you say.

Your problem with me inside the game, do not make false reports, act like men.

Good Day.

Offline iDanz0r

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 12:38:02 pm »
Besides that, we reported him for health hacking which he frequently uses in fights, hopefully someone will keep an eye on this guy.
Regarding his Health hack. It looks more like some illegal mods such as lag.cs or some pikachu skin mod or he just toggling his HH
If you want to get to know someone, find out what makes them Angry.

Offline MrLeon

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 04:53:58 pm »
Answer for him: Cocaine[LoD]

Gentlemen, to start the report is for me, and Stulens please do not mention it at any time in the report keep the distance.
But I see that life falls normal when I get shots, but analyze your video yourself, I attack you with Beta Skin, I gave you almost all the shots, a motorcycle hit you thing that takes advantage to kill you, you tried to make DB And the worst Everything, decide, what is the hack that I use? The first two do not know, but I will find out about them, if it was HH life would not lower me, it is clear that when I attacked the other guy in the back received normal damage and I ended up removing my entire vest.
For the rest, I hope that an administrator ends up solving his excuse for not knowing how to lose and we will see ourselves inside the game, I will go for you.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 05:33:00 pm »
Please don't post here if you don't have extra proof, or have nothing to do with the report.

He was banned, thanks for reporting.