Author Topic: [Added]automatically kicked for president  (Read 14682 times)

Offline Savant

• VIP
  • Score: 2175
  • Dahulukan Adab, baru Ilmu
    • Manhaj Salaf
[Added]automatically kicked for president
« on: January 03, 2017, 01:24:46 am »
i suggest that for a person that being president in NSA(primary) & all maps whoever camp/not leaving spawn get kicked automatically so for hydra users no need to wait too long & the terrorists on foot not doing spawnkill to kill the president...
THANK YOU  ;)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 01:40:58 pm by Jonne »

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
Re: automatically kicked for president
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 09:46:44 am »
You mean there should be auto-kick system for presidents to avoid them camping in spawn zone. Actually nice idea but it will be better if it was auto-warning instead of kick.

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Storm

• VIP
  • Score: 1263
  • Respect if you want to be respected
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 10:12:20 am »
I think he should be warned first to move out of spawn, if he still camps at spawn, the system should kill him, not kick him

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 11:51:40 am »
Nice idea, but let me modify it a bit.
I suggest there should be 3 warnings. After the 3 warnings, that particular president must be auto killed. Kicking a player discourages that person not to play on that server, so avoiding that let the person die.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 07:21:09 pm »
Why wouldn't the spawn protection expire after a minute or so instead?

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 09:03:15 pm »
I suggest there should be 3 warnings. After the 3 warnings, that particular president must be auto killed. Kicking a player discourages that person not to play on that server, so avoiding that let the person die.
I like this idea. For example, the first warning appears after 60 seconds, the second after 90 and the third after 120; after that the president dies immediately. Two minutes is more than enough to leave the spawn area under any circumstances. This simple test would separate the least competent presidents like the ones who prefer to shoot their securities. And it wouldn't be discriminatory unlike the old suggestion about making president class availiable for registered users only. +1.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Savant

• VIP
  • Score: 2175
  • Dahulukan Adab, baru Ilmu
    • Manhaj Salaf
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2017, 12:34:19 am »
thanks for modified my suggestion & yes i agree with autokill presi. hopefully this suggest could be added by jonne because its so useful for PTP players
THANK YOU  ;)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 12:36:25 am by Savant »

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2017, 04:35:34 pm »
I like this idea. For example, the first warning appears after 60 seconds, the second after 90 and the third after 120; after that the president dies immediately. Two minutes is more than enough to leave the spawn area under any circumstances. This simple test would separate the least competent presidents like the ones who prefer to shoot their securities. And it wouldn't be discriminatory unlike the old suggestion about making president class availiable for registered users only. +1.
+1 this is good to add
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2017, 11:38:36 pm »
The spawnzone system is now enabled for the president as well. This means that the president will have spawn protection as long as he stays in the yellow zone, and you're not allowed to kill him when he's in that zone. If he's still there after 1 minute has passed, the zone will get disabled and his spawn protection will be removed (as well as anyones spawn protection that was in the zone). You're allowed to kill him from that point on. After he's dead and the next president spawns, the zone will be re-enabled.

I'll add some messages to remind the pres to leave the spawn before that.