Author Topic: [Added]Some useful suggestions  (Read 22407 times)

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
[Added]Some useful suggestions
« on: December 10, 2016, 06:22:41 am »
Hi Everyone

We often see President is killed in his spawn suddenly after he spawn by hydra(in NSA) or by heli. My suggestion is to add a boundary around president spawn in which no aircraft or heli can enter, So this will prevent president to be killed in his spawn. Along with boundary there should be placed ANTI:Aircraft Missile Launchers(image is given below) which will shoot the hydras and heli's when they see them near spawn, This will help president to run from his base and to choose a better place to camp.

Can we have a command(like /lastpms) to see all pm's that are sent to us since our latest login?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 01:36:43 pm by Jonne »

Offline Luca_Brasi

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Miss me yet?
Re: Some useful suggestions
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 07:25:36 am »
Spawnkilling is STILL not properly implemented? In 2016?

We should be able to detect that if X killed Y while Y was in his spawn while he still had spawn protection, X should be punished. Hydrakills deserve extra attention because the missiles can shoot very far, far enough that they can perhaps kill the president from outside his "spawn zone". I didn't think this was an issue.

+99999 for /lastpms, this is another very common server feature.

-1 to the anti-aircraft missiles. I know how these work. The president would just be able to drive to his spawn after 5 or 10 minutes and get all the pesky hydras shot down by simply driving and camping in his spawn area. The correct solution is to implement spawn protection properly by punishing hydras / helikillers that choose to attack the spawn area when the president hasn't been given a fair opportunity to leave his spawn area.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 07:32:22 am by Luca_Brasi »

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 10:38:18 pm »
Can we have a command(like /lastpms) to see all pm's that are sent to us since our latest login?
+1.

We often see President is killed in his spawn suddenly after he spawn by hydra(in NSA) or by heli. My suggestion is to add a boundary around president spawn in which no aircraft or heli can enter, So this will prevent president to be killed in his spawn. Along with boundary there should be placed ANTI:Aircraft Missile Launchers(image is given below) which will shoot the hydras and heli's when they see them near spawn, This will help president to run from his base and to choose a better place to camp.
I don't think it's a proper solution. As it has already been said, these issues must be solved by the anti-spawnkilling script. -1.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Maddy

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 04:18:53 am »
So we can just add a boundary around president's spawn in which no aircraft can enter?

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 01:37:53 pm »
So we can just add a boundary around president's spawn in which no aircraft can enter?

No, we already got something like that.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Alcor

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2016, 06:48:06 pm »
give the president godmode for the first 14 minutes then remove it at the last minute so we can fight him.

+1 please

Offline Sani

• VIP
  • BEST SPREE IN PTP 151!!! :D
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 06:53:27 pm »
give the president godmode for the first 14 minutes then remove it at the last minute so we can fight him.

+1 please
yes please

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2016, 07:48:37 pm »

Best suggestion I've ever seen

Offline Luca_Brasi

• VIP
  • Miss me yet?
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2016, 11:07:46 pm »

+1 please

Huuuge +1

Offline Maddy

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2016, 01:00:22 pm »

+1 please

+1 lol

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2016, 03:48:13 pm »
Actually we should add no shooting zone ( at presi spawn) same as it was earlier, so i give +1 for adding no shooting zone for hydras

Offline TreePuncher

• VIP
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2016, 06:48:35 pm »
Actually we should add no shooting zone ( at presi spawn) same as it was earlier, so i give +1 for adding no shooting zone for hydras
Yeah, then you just shoot within the zone no matter how long the presi was there or if he is even there, and gets jailed, just like in the old PTP. Fucking yeah!
Plan B is supposed to be an improvement, we don't need to take a step back.

Another normal day at Hueland.

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2016, 07:16:10 pm »
I think the only solution for this is an anti-spawnkill script as Luca said. Any kind of anti-xxxx zone will be abuses by president&his team.

/lastpms is a very useful and common feature and it should definetely be added.

Offline Niks

• VIP
  • Score: 67011
  • GgT <3
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2016, 05:34:26 am »
Hi Everyone

I think your suggestion is cool but not in a proper way, like a old server it was nice that the hydra pilot(if shoots in presi spawn got jailed) was ok, and morover anti spawnkill script will be more usefull,  +1 for /lastpms
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 05:37:54 am by Niks »

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2016, 08:41:22 am »
Yeah, then you just shoot within the zone no matter how long the presi was there or if he is even there, and gets jailed, just like in the old PTP. Fucking yeah!
Plan B is supposed to be an improvement, we don't need to take a step back.
Lol. I guess you didnt get me. Anyways i mean to add no shooting zone at presi spawn, if hydras will shoot at presi spawn they will get a warning that its a no shooting zone