Author Topic: [Fixed]Bugs found  (Read 6209 times)

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
[Fixed]Bugs found
« on: September 22, 2016, 01:16:53 am »
So, yesterday i was online most of my time searching for bugs and so on..
And i found the following bugs.
But i got no proof unfortunately coz of some issues.

1. Some people spawned without (spawn protection ) written above their nicks.

2. A bug happened to me a lot of times but I didn't consider it that much because it maybe a samp bug. In LV airport, when the door opens slowly in order to get a hydra if you jump over the door while it is SO near to the ground, you will die.

3. I played for around 58 minutes continuously and I used /holiday eng once, when I typed again, they show me " You can use the cmd after 3 minutes ". This message was shown to me when I used even 100th time, until I reloged.

4. Armor didn't spawn for me even when I went like 1 km far (today) untill I reloged.

5. Sometimes players get frozen if someone else hit them with a car, until they use /sync. But i think it is normal.

These are the bugs i found till now, i will try to search for more.

Regards,
Fares.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 01:31:05 pm by Jonne »

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Pranesh

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • whatcha step
Re: Bugs found
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 04:00:59 am »
2nd is a normal SA bug

3rd might be a time issue

4th maybe you were de-synced

5th nothing new with animations getting one stucked

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72355
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 11:37:23 pm »
Sometimes when I jacked my team-mate's car from the right side, he died. Another Bug.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 11:51:32 pm »
Sometimes when I jacked my team-mate's car from the right side, he died. Another Bug.

Wanted to write it..

I wasn't desynced i checked everything..
And that nade thingy, happened to me around 4 times.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 12:23:22 am »
This is a common SA-MP bug called ninja-jacking, it can't be fixed.

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72355
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 12:35:26 am »

Ohh  :-\ :-\

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 06:41:43 am »
Addition: In WV cop spawn, except the heli near spawn place, if someone jacks your heli when you're about to take off you get teleported underwater. And i don't know how to escape it unless you reclass/reconnect. This is an old bug from old PTP since second and third helis were added but it still exists.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2016, 12:06:55 pm »
Addition: In WV cop spawn, except the heli near spawn place, if someone jacks your heli when you're about to take off you get teleported underwater. And i don't know how to escape it unless you reclass/reconnect. This is an old bug from old PTP since second and third helis were added but it still exists.

yup, you can even walk under water not swim.

Since 2010.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2016, 01:47:04 am »
1. Some people spawned without (spawn protection ) written above their nicks.
Need to look into it further, I already fixed a bug with those labels (they weren't appearing at all before).

2. A bug happened to me a lot of times but I didn't consider it that much because it maybe a samp bug. In LV airport, when the door opens slowly in order to get a hydra if you jump over the door while it is SO near to the ground, you will die.
That's just a SAMP bug, happens with the railing close to UFO in RC as well, nothing I can do about that.

3. I played for around 58 minutes continuously and I used /holiday eng once, when I typed again, they show me " You can use the cmd after 3 minutes ". This message was shown to me when I used even 100th time, until I reloged.
Should be fixed now.

4. Armor didn't spawn for me even when I went like 1 km far (today) untill I reloged.
You were probably desynced.

5. Sometimes players get frozen if someone else hit them with a car, until they use /sync. But i think it is normal.
Also a SAMP bug.

That's because the helipads are above water. I don't think there's a fix for it, apart from moving the helipads over land.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2017, 03:20:02 am »
That's because the helipads are above water. I don't think there's a fix for it, apart from moving the helipads over land.

The helipads have been moved over land now, so that shouldn't happen anymore.

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2017, 06:07:25 am »
Lol.i see most of these bugs to.but Most of them are for SAMP or GTA SAs bugs i think it cant be fix
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Yan

• VIP
  • Score: 9620
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2017, 09:59:57 am »
Lol.i see most of these bugs to.but Most of them are for SAMP or GTA SAs bugs i think it cant be fix