Author Topic: [Added]President carjacking  (Read 3659 times)

Offline [RD]Bobo

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
[Added]President carjacking
« on: September 04, 2016, 04:30:00 pm »
I know that now, team kill a little bit more controlled, now mates cannot poop our tires. But today, I've played as a president and a security was allways carjacking me. So to improve team kill, my idea, if it's possible, to disable securities and cops ( at least securities ) of carjacking us.
I know that it might be not easy as it looks, but I think everyone have pass through this. Like get a car at president spown , wait for securities , and some security stole our car...
Please let's discuss about this :) Tahnk you all!
Regrats,
                                                                                                                      @[RD]Bobo
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 11:42:49 pm by Jonne »

É nossa!

Offline pRiMoZ

• VIP
Re: President carjacking
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 06:49:19 pm »
It's not allowed to car-jack president as cop/secu...
But I really like the idea if it can be done :) As long as the civs/terros can normally jack em :D

Offline Alcor

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 08:49:47 pm »
being unable tl carjack the president as a security or cop is a good idea, i got trolled alot by securities constantly following me in spawn to carjack me for fun

Offline Ricky

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 09:37:00 pm »
Sometimes you get genuinely frustrating Presidents who have no clue what they're doing so as security you're forced to jack them to increase their [low] chance of survival.
I agree something needs to be done but we should explore another option rather than preventing it altogether.

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 09:49:14 pm »
I agree with Ricky, car jacking (even when it happens to President by his own Security) is kinda part of the game.
My suggestion would be to freeze the Security who jacks the president for like 5 seconds and a short text should be shown (telling him/her that it's not allowed to jack the President). It is similar to Two-Shooting warning freeze and it's not hard to implement :)

Offline [RD]Bobo

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 01:05:51 am »
As I said : "if it's possible, to disable securities and cops ( at least securities ) of carjacking us." , So of course, terrorists and civilian can. And I said : "at least securities" because it's rare to some cop carjacking us. But it makes sense to disable cops of doing that. I agree with all of you!
My suggestion would be to freeze the Security who jacks the president for like 5 seconds and a short text should be shown (telling him/her that it's not allowed to jack the President). It is similar to Two-Shooting warning freeze and it's not hard to implement :)
if it's done something like that , sounds good :) But I think that there's no need for freeze, just remove the possibility of carjackig. But I agree the part of send a short  text warning, just to let them know why they can't carjacking us.

É nossa!

Offline Gablo

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2016, 02:39:00 am »
I support this!

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2016, 12:48:07 pm »
I added it. I don't think it works 100% (the animations might not be completely synced, in your screen you won't be jacking the pres while in his screen you will), but it should help a little. If it's not working I'll test another way tonight.

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2016, 12:06:51 pm »
I agree something needs to be done but we should explore another option rather than preventing it altogether.
Maybe it could be only for registered players who have it set so protectors can't jack them (that way, you could turn it off if necessary and most of the terminally frustrating Presidents wouldn't be protected).